This Hand made sword is one of a kind. We call this a blind mans sword cuz the groves on the handle made it easy for a blind samurai to defend himself. This Type of sword shines with beauty. The Straight Katana is sure to impress the best.
- Sleek, clean design stands out in any display or collection, even amongst lavishly adorned, sumptuously appointed custom Swords - a must-have for any collector
- Full tang 29" black Damascus steel blade - painstakingly hand forged by seasoned Swordsmiths using proven, centuries-old techniques
- Innovative, exclusive process puts “black” in “black Damascus” - result is blade with brooding dark beauty without equal
- Seamless, fluid design from from kashira to saya base; discreet and stealthy; unique and eye-catching
- Tough hardwood handle and saya, both with elegant, satiny smooth hand-lacquered finish
- Hand lacquered wooden saya joins seamlessly with likewise-finished handle; protects blade, imparts elegance
- Overall length: 40" - easy to wield, easy to transport, hard to put down