Meet the Sea Lilyone of baddest swords yet to hit the bamboo sticks. Beware this sword can be deadly. The black ray skin shrouded tsuka is delicately wrapped in the most unique blue genuine leather, yielding a comfortable, no-slip grip - especially t he deadly edge .
Nowhere else will you find such opulence and quality craftsmanship at this extraordinarily affordable price. Displays beautifully on the included stand; makes a terrific gift in the included sword bag.
- Don't let its captivating azure blue allure fool you - this flower is toxic, packing all the ferocity the katana is famous for
- 28 3/4” hand forged 1045 carbon steel blade both an azure beauty and an edged beast - carefully honed to razor sharp, accented with blue finish, classic hamon line, sinister blood groove
- Tsuka's sleek blue leather ito, black ray skin same afford hip contemporary flair; offset by classically embellished brass menuki, traditional wooden mekugi
- Distinctive hexagonal cast metal tsuba with chic angular, arrow-like cutouts; bookended by delicately ornamented fuchi and traditional brass habaki
- Wooden saya with rich blue lacquer finish; polished to vibrant glow and finished with lighter shaded sageo
- Handsome wooden display stand provides ideal perch to showcase this rare blue beauty; also includes sword bag to protect from dust, moisture during storage
- Overall length: 42" - the impressive Japanese katana, in all its full-sized glory and living color