Skip to content
Fantasticblades|Shinwa Azura Sea Lily Samurai Sword
- Don't let its captivating azure blue allure fool you - this flower is toxic, packing all the ferocity the katana is famous for
- 28 3/4” hand forged 1045 carbon steel blade both an azure beauty and an edged beast - carefully honed to razor sharp, accented with blue finish, classic hamon line, sinister blood groove
- Tsuka's sleek blue leather ito, black ray skin same afford hip contemporary flair; offset by classically embellished brass menuki, traditional wooden mekugi
- Distinctive hexagonal cast metal tsuba with chic angular, arrow-like cutouts; bookended by delicately ornamented fuchi and traditional brass habaki
- Wooden saya with rich blue lacquer finish; polished to vibrant glow and finished with lighter shaded sageo
- Handsome wooden display stand provides ideal perch to showcase this rare blue beauty; also includes sword bag to protect from dust, moisture during storage
- Overall length: 42" - the impressive Japanese katana, in all its full-sized glory and living color
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device