Skip to content
- World War II style military surplus - mimics the classic "steel pot" style helmet issued to Soviet Red Army troops
- Light scratches and other minor cosmetic blemishes; used but in excellent condition
- Iconic Red Army star added to helmet front - all-original paint and leather liner
- Provides ample head protection - great for demolition, tactical operations, other hazardous tasks; prevents skull fractures, other head injuries (Note advanced age and use at your own risk)
- Also great for military collections, display, costumes (plays, musicals, dramas, screenplays, film, Halloween, parties, more)
- One size fits most adults - adjustable leather suspension and chin strap enhance comfort, improve fit; outer dimensions: 10" ear to ear, 11 1/2" front to back, 31 " circumference
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device