The 1942 Combat Sword is inspired by the trusty weapon US Marines carried during World War II. Paying homage to the original, "US 1942" is delicately etched into its 19 3/4" black-coated AUS-6 stainless steel tanto blade. The historically faithful, 27 1/2" overall design is accented with a matching guard and end cap, and a handsome, easy-grip stacked leather handle. A black nylon sheath with belt loop and shoulder strap is included. A beautifully crafted tribute to the Marines who fought and died in Europe and the Pacific in WWII, the 1942 Combat Sword makes an especially thoughtful, heartfelt gift for Marines, WWII veterans, sword and knife collectors, history buffs, WWII/military scholars and anyone who appreciates fine engineering and quality craftsmanship.
- Inspired by World War II USMC combat weapon
- 19 3/4" black-coated AUS-6 stainless steel blade
- "US 1942" etched delicately into half-tang blade
- Beautifully accented with matching guard, end-cap
- Handsome, easy-grip genuine stacked leather handle
- Includes durable black nylon sheath with shoulder strap
- Overall length: 27 1/2"